How to engage 3.6 billion people

How to engage 3.6 billion people

Are you aware that since the early 2000’s Gallup’s yearly surveys have shown, on average that only 30% of all employees are engaged? Gallup, even state that of the remaining 70%, 30% of all employees are actively disengaged. To put this into perspective let’s convert...
Time for you to know – all of you matters

Time for you to know – all of you matters

How are you? No really, I’d love to know. Are you loving life? Or are you juggling many balls and only catching a few? Are all areas of your life thriving or are you allowing a couple to thrive at the expense of the others? So often in life we accept things, as this...